I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @samstein: You’re Rex Tillerson. You’re the most powerful man in the world’s most powerful industry. You decide to leave it all to perfo… 1 day ago
- RT @ChaseMit: this sounds like a reply to an office email https://t.co/XVkUQs85Ux 3 days ago
- RT @MattGlassman312: The clear take away from PA-18 is that it confirms [all my political takes] about [everything] and [anything]. 4 days ago
- RT @TheDweck: This sounds like a letter a 6-year-old wrote to the White House twitter.com/christinawilki… 4 days ago
- This administration is an actual shitshow. twitter.com/BillWeirCNN/st… 5 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
firstname.lastname@example.org… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game