I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @HadleyFreeman: Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States (HT @RorySmith) https://t.co/us4S9ZWQCI 1 hour ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: Jane the Virgin (one of the best shows on TV) received ZERO nominations. Reminder: Gina Rodriguez used her For Your Con… 2 days ago
- RT @goldengateblond: The day before the Strzok hearings, @maddow warned the @HouseGOP it wouldn't go well for them. Here's @RepRaskin provi… 2 days ago
- RT @dannosowitz: here’s something outrageous: people using SNAP (aka food stamps) will lose the ability to buy healthy food at farmers mark… 3 days ago
- Completely empty subway car...always cause for suspicion. Rat? Vomit? Smeared poop? What might the culprit be?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email email@example.com
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
firstname.lastname@example.org… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game