I got married in March, 2009 at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. My husband and I had been mostly either long-distance or on-and-off in the years preceding our marriage and so, when the hubby moved in with me just 2 weeks before the wedding, I really got to discover just how annoying he can be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my husband tons but Dear God, he can irritate the crap outta me.
- RT @shannonrwatts: Trump at FBI National Academy about gun violence: “No family should have to worry about bullets flying through the windo… 3 hours ago
- RT @SenWhitehouse: MUST WATCH: Republican @SenJohnKennedy asks one of @realDonaldTrump’s US District Judge nominees basic questions of law… 16 hours ago
- .@jaketapper’s feed is breaking my heart all over again. Those sweet smiling kids that never got a chance to grow u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @EHolmes: Thread ⬇️ twitter.com/xobritdear/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Hey, women, retweet if, as just happened to @SenGillibrand, a man has gotten angry with you and called you/implied you… 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
email@example.com… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game