My husband is so annoying. He works in IT and spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet. That’s not so bad, but he spends 90% of that time on Reddit. Still not a problem, except he feels the need to inform ME of everything he reads. It doesn’t matter if I’m watching TV, or cooking dinner, or working on my website, reading, or talking on the phone. Its, “Hey, did you know that there is a fungus that infects ant’s brains and makes them drown themselves?” or “Oh wow, apparently if gravity was stronger, it would overwhelm the force holding out molecules together and we’d be torn apart through the floor.” and other such nonsense. Bear in mind also, that he’s terrible at relaying facts, and even if I WAS interested in what he said and asked a follow-up question, he’s already moved on and will say, “I dunno, I didn’t read it.”
- RT @HadleyFreeman: Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States (HT @RorySmith) https://t.co/us4S9ZWQCI 1 hour ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: Jane the Virgin (one of the best shows on TV) received ZERO nominations. Reminder: Gina Rodriguez used her For Your Con… 2 days ago
- RT @goldengateblond: The day before the Strzok hearings, @maddow warned the @HouseGOP it wouldn't go well for them. Here's @RepRaskin provi… 2 days ago
- RT @dannosowitz: here’s something outrageous: people using SNAP (aka food stamps) will lose the ability to buy healthy food at farmers mark… 3 days ago
- Completely empty subway car...always cause for suspicion. Rat? Vomit? Smeared poop? What might the culprit be?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
email@example.com… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game