My husband is so annoying. He works in IT and spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet. That’s not so bad, but he spends 90% of that time on Reddit. Still not a problem, except he feels the need to inform ME of everything he reads. It doesn’t matter if I’m watching TV, or cooking dinner, or working on my website, reading, or talking on the phone. Its, “Hey, did you know that there is a fungus that infects ant’s brains and makes them drown themselves?” or “Oh wow, apparently if gravity was stronger, it would overwhelm the force holding out molecules together and we’d be torn apart through the floor.” and other such nonsense. Bear in mind also, that he’s terrible at relaying facts, and even if I WAS interested in what he said and asked a follow-up question, he’s already moved on and will say, “I dunno, I didn’t read it.”
- RT @HRC: If there was a line left to cross, Donald Trump just crossed it. We must stand up to this threat to democracy & stand united again… 10 hours ago
- RT @PGourevitch: only reason Trump couldn’t have said all this on Saturday is that he doesn’t mean it 1 day ago
- WTF? twitter.com/centrismsucks/… 4 days ago
- RT @GranbyCTPolice: The Llama Drama is over. Animal has been reunited with owner. 4 days ago
- RT @standupkid: Connecticut making bold play to become Nation's next Florida. twitter.com/GranbyCTPolice… 4 days ago
Got stories or pictures to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a burning question? Go on…Formspring Me!
My Husband is Annoying Archives
Looking For Something?
What Say You?
email@example.com… on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Anita Crowther on Running on Empty Truthful teepee on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… ksucrazydaisy on Diva Alert! cher on Happy Birthday To Me… disgusted by you on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Hiccups. And more hiccups.… Cheryl on Guest Post: Garbage Wars (Part… Rachel on The Laundry Dilemma T on A New Game